Highlands Nurse Opportunity
Position:CasualCentre:Highlands Health CentreLocation:HighlandsContact Person:Natalie HansenContact Email:Highlands@ipn.com.auClosing Date:Monday, 26 December 2016
IPN Medical Centres are seeking an RN or EN to work in our busy Medical Centre Highlands.
Join our QLD team in this rewarding nursing role, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- patient triage, wound management, acute illness, injury management, immunisation and travel vaccination
- daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- nurse led clinics focusing on chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans
- implementing and practicing infection control
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for?
- Current AHPRA registration - RN or EN
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- General Practice experience is preferred, but not essential.
For further information contact Natalie Hansen by email Highlands@ipn.com.au.