Casual CDM Nurse opportunity Erindale ACT
Position:CasualCentre:Erindale HealthcareLocation:ACTContact Person:Maree GilfedderContact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Chronic Disease Management Nurse
Are you a nurse who is passionate about patient centred care and Chronic Disease Management? IPN are looking for a Casual Chronic Disease Management Nurseto work at their Erindale Healthcare Centre, Wanniassa (ACT).
This role requires the CDM nurse to work alongside the GP’s to provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients through nurse led Chronic Disease Management clinics
- Identify and recruit eligible patients to participate in Chronic Disease Management clinics
- Support patients to better self-manage their conditions through preparation of GP management plans and coordination of Team Care Arrangements
- Conduct health assessments using current and evidence based assessment tools
- Liaise with all members of the health care team to ensure services are well coordinated
- Support GPs, practice nurse and practice staff training in program protocols and procedures
- Although this role is predominantly based in the practice, there is a requirement that the successful applicant is confident in providing in-home service as well
IPN is Australia's largest operator of medical centres and we maintain the highest integrity in all aspects of our business. IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
Casual CDM Nurse – Erindale
Applications to Maree Gilfedder – email@example.com
- Current AHPRA registration -Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with at least 1 years’ post registration experience
- Experience in chronic disease management is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working in general practice would be highly regarded
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
For further information contact Maree Gilfedder by email firstname.lastname@example.org.