Kingsford Nurse Opportunity now available
Position:Full TimeCentre:Kingsford Medical CentreLocation:Kingsford NSWContact Person:Emilia JoubertContact Phone:(02) 9313 6722Contact Email:email@example.com
IPN Medical Centres are seeking an RN or experienced EN to work in our busy Medical Centre in Kingsford.
Join our NSW team in this rewarding nursing role, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- patient triage, wound management, acute illness, injury management, immunisation and travel vaccination
- daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- implementing and practicing infection control
- nurse led clinics focusing on chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor overseas applicants. Applicants will be required to hold a current working visa or permanent residency in Australia.
IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
For further information contact Emilia on (02) 9313 6722 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current AHPRA registration - RN or EN
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- General Practice experience is preferred, but not essential
For further information contact Emilia Joubert on (02) 9313 6722 or email email@example.com.