Campbelltown Casual Nurse Opportunity
Position:CasualCentre:Queen Street General PracticeLocation:Campbelltown NSWContact Person:Hayley HensonContact Phone:(02) 4620 1600Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
IPN Medical Centres are seeking an RN or experienced EN to work in our busy Medical Centre in Campbelltown.
Join our NSW team in this rewarding nursing role, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- patient triage, wound management, acute illness, injury management, immunisation and travel vaccination
- daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- implementing and practicing infection control
- nurse led clinics focusing on chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor overseas applicants. Applicants will be required to hold a current working visa or permanent residency in Australia.
This position would also suit a highly motivated, driven, dynamic and clinically focused New Graduate nurse. New Graduate nurses who are able to demonstrate an ability to work well independently, apply evidence-based theory to practice, communicate effectively with patients about their lifestyle and health conditions and show a high level of attention to detail are welcome to apply. IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
For further information contact Hayley on (02) 4620 1600 or via email email@example.com
- Current AHPRA registration - RN or EN
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- General Practice experience is preferred, but not essential
For further information contact Hayley Henson on (02) 4620 1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.