Sydney Casual Nurse Opportunities
Position:CasualCentre:VariousLocation:Greater Sydney (Western Sydney, Southern Sydney, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Beaches)Contact Person:State Nurse Coordinator – Charlotte HurnContact Phone:0477 301 164Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date:Monday, 19 December 2016
IPN Medical Centres are seeking Casual RNs or ENs to work within our NSW network of busy Medical Centres.
Join our NSW team in this rewarding nursing role, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- patient triage, wound management, acute illness, injury management, immunisation and travel vaccination
- daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- nurse led clinics focusing on chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans
- implementing and practicing infection control
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for?
- Current AHPRA registration - RN or EN
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- Flexibility with travel
- General Practice experience is preferred, but not essential.
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor overseas applicants. Applicants will be required to hold a current working visa or permanent residency in Australia.
IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
For further information contact State Nurse Coordinator – Charlotte Hurn on 0477 301 164 or email email@example.com.