Blacktown Nurse Casual Opportunity now available
Position:CasualCentre:Blacktown Doctors and Medical CentreLocation:Blacktown NSWContact Person:Tracey BlackleyContact Phone:(02) 9636 4611Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date:Sunday, 30 April 2017
IPN Medical Centres are seeking an RN or experienced EN to work in our busy Medical Centre in Blacktown.
- Position: Casual including weekend cover
- Centre: Blacktown Doctors and Medical Centre
Join our NSW team in this rewarding nursing role, where you will provide quality care to a diverse mix of patients, through:
- patient triage, wound management, acute illness, injury management, immunisation and travel vaccination
- daily co-ordination of the treatment room: stock control, sterilization, general maintenance and care of medical instruments, and equipment
- implementing and practicing infection control
- nurse led clinics focusing on chronic disease management, health assessments and care plans
Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor overseas applicants. Applicants will be required to hold a current working visa or permanent residency in Australia.
IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
For further information contact Tracey on (02) 9636 4611 or via email email@example.com
- Current AHPRA registration - RN or EN
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and energetic
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- General Practice experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Venepuncture skills are essential for this position
For further information contact Tracey Blackley on (02) 9636 4611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.