Full Time Receptionist
Position:Full TimeCentre:Royal Randwick Medical CentreLocation:RandwickContact Person:Melissa DolatowskiContact Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date:Monday, 31 October 2016
IPN is looking for a customer focused full-time Medical Receptionist to work with our Royal Randwick Medical Centre team.
- Do you have experience in a front desk or reception position?
- Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills?
- Do you like to use your initiative with a sense of urgency?
- Are you a compassionate and understanding individual?
- Are you reliable, able to multitask and prioritise?
If this sounds like you, then join our Royal Randwick Medical Centre team in this rewarding Medical Receptionist role, where you will support the successful running of the centre through:
- Delivering quality customer service to doctors, nurses and patients
- Maintaining confidentiality while managing patient records
- Greeting patients, answering telephone calls, data entry, patient triage and booking patient appointments
- Patient billing and cash collection
- Working in a team to support the Practice Manager
This is a great opportunity for you to work specific hours or days per week as a full-time Medical Receptionist. You will join a fun and professional team, with ongoing training and career opportunities through our large network of medical centres around Australia.
For further information contact Melissa Dolatowski by email email@example.com.