Casual Medical Receptionist
Position:CasualCentre:Woy Woy General PracticeLocation:Woy WoyContact Person:Practice ManagerContact Phone:02 4344 4466Contact Email:WoyWoy@ipn.com.auClosing Date:Saturday, 22 October 2016
IPN is looking for a customer focussed casual Medical Receptionist to work with our Woy Woy team.
- Do you have experience in a front desk or reception position?
- Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills?
- Do you like to use your initiative with a sense of urgency?
- Are you a compassionate and understanding individual?
- Are you reliable, able to multitask and prioritise?
If this sounds like you, then join our Woy Woy team in this rewarding Medical Receptionist role, where you will support the successful running of the centre through:
- Delivering quality customer service to doctors, nurses and patients
- Maintaining confidentiality while managing patient records
- Greeting patients, answering telephone calls, patient triage and booking patient appointments
- Patient billing and cash collection
- Working in a team to support the Practice Manager
This is a great opportunity for you to work flexible hours per week as a casual Medical Receptionist. You will join a fun and professional team, with ongoing training and career opportunities through our large network of medical centres around Australia.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then send your resume and a short cover letter to: WoyWoy@ipn.com.au
View the IPN website: www.ipn.com.au
For further information contact Practice Manager on 02 4344 4466 or email WoyWoy@ipn.com.au.