New opportunity now available Second In Charge - Orange Family Practice
Position:Part TimeCentre:Orange Family Medical CentreLocation:Orange NSWContact Person:Janene WoodContact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
DescriptionIPN is the premium operator of medical centres in Australia and offers professional healthcare consultations to over 10 million Australians each year.We manage over 220 modern, multidisciplinary medical centres throughout Australia.
Would you like to join a premium operator of medical centres in Australia? IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
Would you like a key role in providing quality services to doctors and patients? Come join our Orange Family Medical Centre team in this rewarding Second in Charge (2IC) role, where you will assist the Practice Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of our busy medical centre through:
- Managing the delivery of quality customer service to doctors, nurses and patients
- Managing and developing the reception and nursing team
- Maintaining staff rosters
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment
- Managing patient records
- Maintaining a professional and friendly work environment
If you are a team orientated individual with excellent communication skills, this is the position you've been waiting for!
This is a permanent part time position for a minimum of 30 hours per week. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then please APPLY below, or send your resume and a short cover letter to Janene at email@example.com
- Previous experience in a similar role (2IC, team leader, etc.)
- A caring and collaborative approach to customer service
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
- Excellent leadership, organisaiton and management skills
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- An understanding of business operations in the healthcare industry
- Team orientation with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with medical software is desirable.
For further information contact Janene Wood by email firstname.lastname@example.org.