Practice Manager position now available Neutral Bay Medical Centre
Position:Full TimeCentre:Neutral Bay Medical CentreLocation:Neutral Bay NSWContact Person:Anne HoyContact Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing Date:Wednesday, 31 May 2017
An exciting position is now available for a Practice Manager to join Neutral Bay Medical Centre, located in Sydney's north shore.
Would you like to join a premium operator of medical centres in Australia? IPN offers professional services in healthcare around Australia, whilst providing its employees with a flexible and friendly work environment, supported with ongoing training and an opportunity for career development.
Would you like a key role in providing quality services to doctors and patients? Come join our Neutral Bay team in this rewarding Practice Manager role, where you will ensure the smooth day to day operation of our busy medical centre through:
- Establishing good rapport with Doctors
- Managing and developing your reception and nursing team
- Managing the financials of the Medical Centre including end of month reports, patient billings and cash collections
- Maintaining staff rosters
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment
- Managing patient records
- Maintaining a professional and friendly work environment
If this sounds like you, then please apply below or send your resume and a short cover letter to: email@example.com
View the IPN website: www.ipn.com.au
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A caring and collaborative approach to customer service
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- An understanding of business operations in the healthcare industry
For further information contact Anne Hoy by email firstname.lastname@example.org.