IPN invites you to join the largest network of GPs in Australia.
Working as a Registrar within IPN’s general practice network will ensure you have access to caring and attentive Supervisors, a diverse mix of patients, great nursing and administration support and a fun team environment.
Our extensive network also offers great career options once you complete your training so that you can select a practice and location that completely suits your needs with plenty of opportunities for further professional development.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Guaranteed placements for the duration of your training
- A premium payment structure (higher than NTCER)
- Committed, experienced Supervisors
- Additional mentoring
- A single point of contact across your training
- The opportunity to accrue leave for your entire training
- Access to clinical resources such as therapeutic guidelines and MIMS
- Transition to Fellowship support