GP Needed in Clontarf, QLD
Position:Full TimeCentre:Clontarf Bridge Medical CentreLocation:Clontarf, QLDContact Person:Fiona JamesContact Phone:0447 006 846Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
IPN Medical Centres are seeking a VR General Practitioner to work out of Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre, QLD.
Previously Redcliffe Superclinic, Clontarf Bridge Medical Centre offers the highest standard of healthcare for all ages. In addition to GP Services, the centre now offers the following on-site specialist services Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietitian, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Diabetes Educator and Lifescreen nurse.
There is also the Skin Cancer Clinic which has two General Practitioners who specialise in Skin Cancer and bulk bill all skin checks and procedures, and it woule be highly desirable for the incoming GP to have a special interest in Skin Care and Cosmetics.
At IPN, we take care of the business management for Doctors so they can they can focus solely on patient care. The Doctors within our network can provide their medical services to patients with complete clinical sovereignty in the support of a collaborative practice group environment. We know our practice best, so come to us direct and join Australia’s leading trusted business partner.
- Specialist / Vocational Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Special interest in Skin care and cosmetics an advantage
- Minor treatment room procedure skills;
- Doctors looking for locum work encouraged to apply
- IMG applications welcome (only Specialist VR doctors please – no Supervision or Area of Need available)
For further information contact Fiona James on 0447 006 846 or email email@example.com.